SuperSU allows you to control your device and enjoyed by all apps that you have installed your phone. Actually, it’s an access management tool for the superuser. It has a very good security management system, that’s why it protects the android device from any malicious threats. At present this is the most widely used applications that will help you along with rooting your own android device. The main function of this tool is to protect your android phone which is rooted.
The security level of this tool is super that’s why it’s called the safest rooting tool for any android device.
Some key features of SuperSU:
- It has Per-app logging configuration.
- It has Per-app notification configuration.
- It Has OTA survival mode.
- When android isn’t properly booted it works that time also.
- It has Full colour-coded command content logging.
- By using a pin code, you can also lock the SuperSU application.
- It can temporarily unroot your device.
- It supports to CyanogenMod ROMs
Here are all steps to run this tool on your device:
1 Before you begin with this tool, you need to set up the TWRP recovery environment.
2. Then you have to install the zip or apk file on your android device.
3 Next things would be to reboot your device by holding the Power and Volume Down button at the same time. After rebooting you will see Team win Recovery Project screen.
4. after that can find the Supersu zip file, then Swipe the blue mark below to confirm the flashing.
5. Then a screen will come saying install zip successful, tap on wipe cache/dalvik and then Reboot System afterwards.
6. After rebooting your device you will see the new SuperSu icon.
7. At the time of requesting to root permissions, your SuperSU app will confirm that request by showing a prompt message to you.
All process is done, the control of your android device is now on your hand. Whenever you want to unroot your device you can do it by going to the setting option and tapping the Full Unroot option.
SuperSU is a great tools for rooting android device.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Android
Application Category: Tools